By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Spore problems THERE ARE NONE!

Ok so I started to think I shouldn't get spore because of all the problems I've been hearing about it. But I decided I should anyways. I put it on one laptop and it worked fine, so then i put it on my other computer, SAME COPY, and it didn't workthe first time. So, I reinstalled it and it worked.. Simple as that.

Maybe all those people who couldn't get it to work have nop patience? When I double click the spore quicklink it takes a minute for the game to load up. So what?

I put all the settings on high aswell and there is no lag. SO CAN YOU ALL STOP SAYING IT DOESN"T WORK. plz

Around the Network

The problem with most PC games is that, their making games for millions of people with different machines. No 2 PC's are identical unless their fresh out of the factory so the problems you avoided might not have been so easy to overlook by someone else.

thats 3 installs not 4. See what happens one #4.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Your one experience totally invalidated the huge list of people who have issues. Clearly if they just tried something as simple as re-installing (which only you are smart enough to think of) everything would be fine for them. It can't possibly be that you got lucky and a simple fix managed to remove your issues, but others with a different PC set-up have a completely different set of bugs that will not go away with your simple fix. Thank you for this worthless anecdotal evidence that clearly invalidates anyone elses experience.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

@Gnizmo

That huge list of people who have issues is probably in the thousands, while the game sells in the millions.

Around the Network

good for you kid.

i have to saved games, so i got like two worlds i am using.

i am in tribe mode in both worlds.

the one world works perfectly but the other world just crashes on me.

the problem is the world that crashes has my better creature. \

So as you can see the game isnt floor less. for you maybe but for me nope, but saying that the file for that world could be corrupt but i dont know. it worked perfectly until i got into tribe mode. but hey at least the other world still works

I forgot to say this is just my opinion. Because I know there are some people who have problems but that's because of their computer. I'm on the space phase all I wana do is teraform places but im constanlty at war...

shio said:
@Gnizmo

That huge list of people who have issues is probably in the thousands, while the game sells in the millions.

I would say it is likely that tens of thousands get affected by random bugs, but none of them too serious from what I have read. A lot of them seem pretty annoying, but that is unfortunately the nature of the business when you have no control over what hardware is running your software. Still, even a thousand people is a huge list compared to one person however.

i would say that this game must have a higher percentage of bug/glitches then your average game