By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Silent hill homecoming vs Dead Space,

more creepy

sells

wanna know ur thoughts

Around the Network

mm i will get both, i think silent hill will be more creppy but i think dead space will be a better game =) so i am getting both =) oh and i think that dead space its going to have greater sales

dead space will be better and sell more i believe

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Silent Hill for the atmosphere, definitely.

Sales? Not sure. Konami has sort of been distancing itself from the game for awhile now so...I smell a flop. Dead Space on the other hand, is like The Conduit in that only a few sites are actually hyping it,and it may get swallowed by other, larger titles...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Dead Space all the way.

Silent Hill is okay (and you'll probably find yourself stuck somewhere or frustrated and almost to turn it off as I did numerous times). I'm honestly going to trade it in toward Fallout 3 next week.

Dead Space on the other hand is the best survival horror game I've played since Resident Evil 4 (screw the naysayers - RE4 was a great game).

It's dark and creepy and bloody and is great for long late-night game sessions in the dark with the sound turned up.

Dead Space should outsell Silent Hill when it's said and done.

Around the Network

I own both for PS3. Dead Space is better in everyway. Silent Hill is way too buggy, you walk into a corner and get stuck more times then i want to remember.

Well, I don't own either, but from what I've seen of both Dead Space is the better game. It looks brilliant, I think Silent Hill Homecoming has pretty good atmosphere, but Dead Space exceeds it. I hope Dead Space sells well, I really must buy the game.