By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I'm watching the A Team....

And I started thinking, "hey wasn't there a movie being made remaking this?  That would be crappy, there is no way they could make that good..."

So I went to IMBD and saw this:

Cast

Bruce Willis ... Col. Hannibal Smith (rumored)

Woody Harrelson ... Capt. H.M. 'Howling Mad' Murdock (rumored)

Ice Cube ... Sgt. Bosco 'B.A.' Baracus (rumored)

IGN says, Tyrese will be B.A.

What do you think?

Edit: Oh and: "Tyrese reportedly didn't rule out wearing a mohawk for the movie and added that he would bulk up if he does indeed sign on for the role."

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

I pray every day that it doesn't happen. It's worked for years. I will do this forever.

I don't know Rubang...

Bruce Willis and Woody Harrelson? They are pretty cool.

I think Malkovich would be a better Murdock, but Woody is the next best thing.

Maybe, David "SA" Duchovny as Face? Eh?

Revived franchises FTL. But it can work sometimes.

The A-Team is pretty fun to watch, but if you want to watch an old show that has hype surrounding it for a GOOD reason, watch Twin Peaks. The original Star Trek is pretty badass too.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

It's already being made. I just try to grin and bear it.

Around the Network

At least it worked for Speed Racer. That movie was so fucking badass it isn't even funny. Too bad the masses and critics shunned it.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I just c a n t bear it. /cry

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

An A-Team movie could be great...by itself. Compared to the tv series however, it will lack a certain something and no matter how good it will have its detractors. Bruce Willis is pretty kick ass tho.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I remember Transformers, the first week it was out everybody loved it. The next week it was the cool thing to hate.

At least this has low expectations to begin with...

Plus I'd rather bear it than be a hater.

I just simply can't envision or imagine anyone but Mr.T playing B.A. but I won't hate on it until I see it. There is always hope that it will be good.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860