By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - gas price is insane in here

If you are talking about the sudden hike in the last day, that is what happens when all the platforms in the gulf are evacuated, and refineries in Texas and Louisiana are shut down.

Around the Network

I shat brix this morning when I saw gas 12cents/liter more than yesterday morning. We can't do anything about it lol.

You complain? europe says hi.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Gas is going to go from $3.60-3.70 a gallon here in NC to over $5.00 in 12 hours. Lines for gas were absolutely ridiculous tonight. I'm full :)

gas was 1.45/l laste two weeks then around 1.30-1.35/l so ike is not realy the cause, they use it to rip us also in canada two gas is taxed and also shut the fuck SHMUPGurus you dumb fuck go fuck a goat

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

here in sweden we have had those prices for a decade now and today it´s even worse than that. 1l is about 2.5 $

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

chapset said:
gas was 1.45/l laste two weeks then around 1.30-1.35/l so ike is not realy the cause, they use it to rip us also in canada two gas is taxed and also shut the fuck SHMUPGurus you dumb fuck go fuck a goat

What the heck was that for?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
chapset said:

why are you talking shit about canadians, they are great peoples

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
SHMUPGurus said:
chapset said:

why are you talking shit about canadians, they are great peoples

I'm talking shit about Canadians? Where? I'm Canadian as well geez... >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

at 2pm on 9/12 it was $3.68 a gallon, at 11pm it was $3.86 and the gas station attendant told me by 4am it would be $4.30+.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453