By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Offical Playstation 3 Bluetooth Headset Demoed

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39809.html?type=

Anyone getting this headset? looks sweet, I'll get the Socom Bundle tho

Around the Network

I do think it looks pretty sweet, but no sorry I am not going to get it for a number of other reasons.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

jagenjg said:
I do think it looks pretty sweet, but no sorry I am not going to get it for a number of other reasons.

Could you elaborate why ?

i hope killzone 2 gets a bundle
but it does look sweet
i generally use a cheap one i bought for my nokia n82

blazinhead89 said:
jagenjg said:

Could you elaborate why ?

I just use my Bluetooth Motorola headset for my cell phone.  Any other statement will turn this thread into a 360 vs PS3 debate.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

I'll probably get it because I've had a hard time finding a good, comfortable bluetooth headset for my PS3. On top of that, I really (REALLY) like the fact that you can voice chat while it charges.

It's not garunteed to be comfortable either, but I've never had a bluetooth on that's comfortable when worn for long periods of time either, so that's neither here nor there.

Honestly, the chat-while-you-charge feature is probably the deciding factor in why I'm buying this.

Phrancheyez said:
I'll probably get it because I've had a hard time finding a good, comfortable bluetooth headset for my PS3. On top of that, I really (REALLY) like the fact that you can voice chat while it charges.

It's not garunteed to be comfortable either, but I've never had a bluetooth on that's comfortable when worn for long periods of time either, so that's neither here nor there.

Honestly, the chat-while-you-charge feature is probably the deciding factor in why I'm buying this.

Thats the main reason i want it aswell.

I traded in my old jabra and MGS4 in exchange for this Headset.

bbsin said:
I traded in my old jabra and MGS4 in exchange for this Headset.

It's already out??

I want a headset.....could it be this one? Who knows

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot