By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Free MMORPG Angel Love Online coming to JP PS Store September 25

After hearing nothing about this game for nearly a year it's suddenly announced for release in two weeks time.

Google Translation:

MMORPG "Angel Love Online" PS3 can start service!

Q Entertainment is operated by MMORPG "Angel Love Online", from Sept. 25, 2008, PC version of the same "game software download for free" and "free play in the basic pricing" scheme, PS3 for services to begin .

PS3 version of "Angel Love Online" is, PLAYSTATION Network connecting only be able to play the game software is a free download from the PLAYSTATION Store and distribution.

n addition, online service dedicated to the game of the World (game server -) is the same as the PC version, PC version of the DVD player and the PS3 version of the same world we can play.

Q Entertainment is a game hosting "Qonline" Q ID site would need, but already they have their Q ID, PC PS3 but also can play the same character.

[Features] version of the PS3

(1) PS3 only game start-up screen.

Games can be downloaded and installed it is ready to start the game, PS3 games, screen various functions.

1. Launch Games
2. Browse Games support information "information" and "maintenance" visit.
3.Qonline Registration: Q ID of new registrations.
4.Qonline menu: Q ID is supported by the following.
Members Change / Angel point purchase / point purchase history / use of coupons / FAQ / Inquiry

Originally developed in the PC market in the past ENJERURABUONRAIN, game pads, did not operate, PS3 them at the service, wireless controller to operate a new development.

(3) software to deal with keyboard

PS3, the keyboard is recommended to first try if you want to play the keyboard and software and you can enter text.

Angel Love Online [about]

"Angel Love Online", 2 D relaxed view of the world portrayed in the MMORPG and is set to be the continent of Eden. Players can apprentice angel and the angel in the school lecture on basic adventure after the four countries to choose one of the country as a guardian angel when it comes to assist. Various countries, people and incidents, encounters monsters and you only have a story.

[PS3 version of "Angel Love Online" Game description:

The start date: 2008 Hazime Higai scheduled for September 25 Price: free GEMUSOFUTODAUNRODO / free basic play / item pricing
Platform: PS3
Genre: MMORPG
CERO Review: A (Everyone)
Play number: 1
Angel Love Online official site

Link

Around the Network

Wasn't this supposed to be a normal, boxed game? I think the PSN thing will decrease its sales.

Zuhyc said:
Wasn't this supposed to be a normal, boxed game? I think the PSN thing will decrease its sales.

No it was always supposed to be a downloadable title, as for decreasing sales ... it's free.

BLADE AND SOUL
please blade and soul :(

BKK2 said:
Zuhyc said:

No it was always supposed to be a downloadable title, as for decreasing sales ... it's free.

I didn't know that :D

Around the Network

This will have cross-platform play with the PC version, is this the first PS3 game to have cross-platform play? I can't think of any others.

I think so. I used to think the SOE MMORPG's had it as well, but appearantly not.

Oh wait, UT 3! Or was that scrapped?

Zuhyc said:
I think so. I used to think the SOE MMORPG's had it as well, but appearantly not.

Oh wait, UT 3! Or was that scrapped?

That was scrapped, UT3 only got the mods and KB+M support.

I think "The Agency" and "DC Universe" might also support cross platform play.

Hmm.. Anyone know if this will come out in the north america store? If not, does anyone know how to get the japan store? i need this game.. (i love mmo's.)

DID YOU SAY.... FREE? lol I hope they release this in NA.