By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS will not leave gaming industry / Halo4 coming for Xbox720

That won't be of Halo quality... i have rarely seen a series pushed by some other team of same high quality and fame

Around the Network

They need to redo the whole halo IP I a big M$ fan but halo 3 got old kinda quick plus they need to focus on the next blockbuster

at long there is good competition its good.

but it would be nice to see at least one m$ first party game.

disolitude said:
Xen said:
Future experiences.. building the best platform for content creators... this sounds like Halo 4 is gonna be a launch title for the next Xbox. Will the game be good without Bungie...?

While I love Halo a lot, I think Bungie has pushed it as far as they could. They have introduced a lot if ideas to the FPS realm that are being copied by countless other games...but it may be time for someone else to copy them and add their twist to the formula.

And if Bungie does make Halo 4, you can bet your left kidney you will be getting a quality product. So its a win win...

I agree I think Bungie took it as far as they could, I think a fresh set of eyes could be just want the franchise needs

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Were can I pre order mine...

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Around the Network

Not to mention I believe a few members of the Halo team were absorbed into MGS at the split of MS and Bungie. I think they even mentioned it during their Weekly update way back when. The formula is already there and doubt that any competent dev is going to screw it up.

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

If MS do back out of hardware, that doesnt mean they will stop producing software, their games software divisions existed years before the xbox.

I cant see Xbox360 pulling out of the console market.

1) They are making money with the 360. It took a lot of time and money to get there but they are on the upside

2) They entered into the market for more than gaming, the latest deal with netflix is a good example of that. They dont want to give Sony the entertainment hub of the living room.