By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Unpacking of a Sumo Giganator (with pics) :-)

ok....why are these so expensive? even replacement beads are $50...which seem to be just normal bean bag filling....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
not related, but please, kill that jean or at least cut those things =(

I wear long jeans because I ride a motorcycle and I don't like the air blowing over my ankles. The downside is I always have ripped heels.

There is a whole starting right near my knee from the wind while riding (second pair to do this too) so they'll be gone once I gets bad.

@elgefe

hopefully this threat (or not) isn't as lame as Leo-j's. At least make it entertaining

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

MrBubbles said:
ok....why are these so expensive? even replacement beads are $50...which seem to be just normal bean bag filling....

They are MUCH higher quality than a $20 bean bag.  Feel free to go buy a cheap bean bag chair at WalMart.  It'll be flat and lumpy in weeks.  SUMO's never go flat and they are some of the most comfortable pieces of furniture I've ever been on.  And yes, I called it funiture.  That's what it is.  They really are worth the money if you can afford it.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

MrBubbles said:

This one isn't actually filled with beads, it is really foam that supposedly never crushes. Most cheap bean bags crush over time I had 3 cheap ones years ago when I lived with my parents and they went completely flat. As for the expense, it was either this, or a $1000 love seat recliner, and my wife loves bean bag chairs, so it wasn't hard to convince her.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

8/26/08.... Revenge...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:
8/26/08.... Revenge...

lol, I think you are a little late

Damn that looks so comfortable, so wanna jump on it. 70lb of foam eh ...wonder how fun it be to throw it at someone :) .

^^ I already suggested that, and the wifey said no

thats cool dude!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

nordlead said:
Well, would you believe 5'11?

I'm actually closer to 5'11, but either way, I don't really know why you would think I'm shorter.

I can't wait to get home so I can sit in it again and just relax.

Easy bigguy! I was referring to how small you(and your wife for that matter) look on that bigass chair. The size of the chair makes you both appear small. You're pretty much exactly the same size as me, 5'10 knocking on 5'11's door.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."