By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most recently purchased gaming peripheral.

What is your most recently purchased gaming peripheral and why did you buy it?

Whether it be anything from a steering wheel to a Wii Zapper, from a gaming chair to head phones...

I just bought a pair of Wireless headphones, Sony Mdr DS 7000's. I got them so i can play games louder when the missus is asleep and play games while she watches TV (we have two tv's in the lounge).

Now lets see if any of you guys can inspire me to waste more money on some other crap...

Cheers

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Around the Network

Wii Wheel with Mario Kart, and prior to that the Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training.

I bought neither for the peripheral itself. :P

Wii Wheel, wii fit

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Xbox live vision camera, It was part of a deal, I got the vision cam, Headset, 12 months xbox live subscription, 200 ms points and 2 free retro games, seperate r.r.p. approx £92, bundle price.... £50, I needed a cam and a new headset anyway.......... so xbox live is technically free this year

Ronster316 said:
Xbox live vision camera, It was part of a deal, I got the vision cam, Headset, 12 months xbox live subscription, 200 ms points and 2 free retro games, seperate r.r.p. approx £92, bundle price.... £50, I needed a cam and a new headset anyway.......... so xbox live is technically free this year

Sounds like a good Deal. What retro games did you choose?

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Around the Network
fuegonian said:
Ronster316 said:

Sounds like a good Deal. What retro games did you choose?

The games can't be chosen unfortunately, it came with UNO (suprisingly good though) and robotron, still, can't complain too much, still in excellent deal

Live vision camera including a headset, 1 month live and UNO. 10£. :)

I bought Wii Wheel without buying Mario Kart yet, i played a lot with my friends and i love that controller. And when i'll get MKWii i'll be happy with 2 wheels.

Mine will be a headset...eventually, for lots of abuse on resistance 2

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Wii Wheel (one with MK, one stand alone for friends)

Balance Board before that

Currently Playing:

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Wii Sports Resort

Xbox360: Fifa 2009, Halflife 2 Episode 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Want to play:
Wii: Lego Indiana Jones, SMG2
Xbox360: MW2