By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Grudgematch Sony & Microsoft

This is what Sony is doing to microsoft about right now. If sony sits on their ass, and shows videos of resistance for their whole confrence, I think sony will still come out ahead of microsoft.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Bump! This is what sony is doing to microsoft today.

i fail to see who is whom :P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
i fail to see who is whom :P

Microsoft are the persians numbering in the millions, and Sony are the Spartans. Few but kickin' ass.

you do know the spartan lost at the end?

Around the Network
benoit said:

No, becuase of the sacrifice of the psycho 300 warriors, the spartan nation survived, and becuase of that defeat, allowed rome to take over a faltering Persia. (sorta kinda)

Persia spent too much of it's resources attacking rome. (sparta) and started to collapse due to internal affairs.

After the collapse the romans (sparta) charged in and cut the head off of the beast. (as you might say speaking figurativly of a nation)

If you look at it litterally. If those 300 warriors (more like a few thousand in real life but hey...) had lost early on, the persians would have marched on rome. (sparta) and taken over, and moved it's army home, thus keeping from collapsing. Becuase of those 300 warriors, rome was saved, and it was the thorn in persia's foot that caused it to rott off, thus allowing it to be killed. 

I am lost...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

benoit said:

Oh boy, that is a whole different thing entirely. 

Kwaad said:
benoit said:

No, becuase of the sacrifice of the psycho 300 warriors, the spartan nation survived, and becuase of that defeat, allowed rome to take over a faltering Persia. (sorta kinda)

Persia spent too much of it's resources attacking rome. (sparta) and started to collapse due to internal affairs.

After the collapse the romans (sparta) charged in and cut the head off of the beast. (as you might say speaking figurativly of a nation)

If you look at it litterally. If those 300 warriors (more like a few thousand in real life but hey...) had lost early on, the persians would have marched on rome. (sparta) and taken over, and moved it's army home, thus keeping from collapsing. Becuase of those 300 warriors, rome was saved, and it was the thorn in persia's foot that caused it to rott off, thus allowing it to be killed.

You do know that Persia were fighting the greeks not Rome?

Edit: You probably do know that a few months after that fight the persians did conquer Athen and Greece? Not the best metaphor in my opinion to choose.

gorgepir said:
Kwaad said:
benoit said:

You do know that Persia were fighting the greeks not Rome?

Sorry. I get That area confused all the time with the fact each city has 8 diffrent names... I just call it my favorite one... >.>