By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The movie thread

Hi everybody !!!!

By looking some profiles I have seen that many people on this site have alot of interestng taste of movies, genres or artists, so I tought it may be interesting to discuss about we like or dislike about some film.

For exemple my favorite is and will always be Steven Spielberg, because I grew with it's imagination and still today I'm runnig in theater to see his new one.

For me the best film I have seen is Schindler's List, I can watch it every day if possible and each time I see it give a feel of nostalgia.

I personnally like many of the movies in the 70 in USA, like those of Stanley Kubricks, Mike Nychols's Graduate or even movies like Citizen Kane, the film that break the rule of the possibilities in movie creation in the 40s.

I have also many interest for Chinese director like Wong Kar-Wai and his films In the Mood for Love and 2046. There is also other director like François Girard and his film The Red Violin and his nest film Silk.

Well just talk about your favorite film makers and there films, there is still possiblites to discuss them with you.  

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft