By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA IV Exclusive content

Sorry if info has been posted on this recently - If so I missed it.

Has it all gone quiet on the exclusive content for GTA? I remember hearing September was when this would start to become available. It seems very quiet on this front compared to the emphasis placed on it and the money paid for it by Microsoft. It seems to me now to be what I and many others always suspected - just a tactic merely to attract customers to XBox and the content cant justify the hype or the fee paid.

RockStar must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Maybe I'm wrong...

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
it is early september at the moment.... right? I think you went too early.

Yeah I know ... but surely if it was coming out soon they would be marketing it already.

As I say I might be wrong but it seems to have gone awfully quiet to me about this - conisdering the fuss it caused prior to the game being released.

But will it be worth it?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Since the hype for GTA IV is long gone and now many consider it the most overrated game of all time, I highly doubt this DLC will have any impact on 360 or GTA IV sales.

I guess it will only be worth it if enough people pay for it. I would doubt that enough will sell to cover the cost.

GTA IV is now seen as an overhyped mess.

DLC doesn't matter at all for sales.

Look like Naz was right, fifteen mil won't happen.

Around the Network

I guess it paid off for MS because it made many people buy the 360-version of it. And it is announced for november, not september.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I think all the two DLC episodes amount to is it let's you pay $90 for GTA IV instead of $60.

:-/

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

placidcasual said:
kowenicki said:
it is early september at the moment.... right? I think you went too early.

Yeah I know ... but surely if it was coming out soon they would be marketing it already.

As I say I might be wrong but it seems to have gone awfully quiet to me about this - conisdering the fuss it caused prior to the game being released.

Did it cause a fuss?  Maybe on on teh interwebz.  But not in the mainstream.

i stopped caring once i played that game for an hour.

even if it is a new city, still same old repetitive gta4

what a waste of money microsoft..