By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Good music at games,one of most important?

When you think all great games,like Metal gear solid,Final Fantasys,Halo,Devil may cry,Tony hawk,,Bioshock,Mario,Zelda,God of war,Shadow of colossus,Ico and some not so popular like Grandia,Zone of the enders,Dynasty warriors(well I like it),Motorstorm,Nhl , you probably have found yourself wondering, whats this song?

At least I have downlo...  listen at Youtube some great theme songs Like Dmc 3 theme, Mgs end theme and Mgs 1-3 theme (Harry gregson williams),FF8 Liberi fatali,FF 9 the place i'll return someday,Ff 10 To Zanarkand,FF10Dreams that end someday,ZOE2 theme,Tony hawk song list,Marios  legendary dididid song,..

Not to forget horror games, when all you need is some fierce music and your heart starts beating like crazy..

All of these games have sold millions and critics have praise these games for gameplay,graphics and others, but music, well Gamespot sometimes gives great soundtrack sing..

Does music effect how you feel If someone from game dies,or something sad happens, or something funny,or something hard to describe?

When at i fought against Liquid at Mgs 4 end,when all previous theme songs run at background,well at least I felt...hard to describe....Glory? ....And at Aerix dead at Final fantasy 7...Shadow of colossus battle music...

Many games song have made it to my songlists. And I will probably never forgot these games,because of great music.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

WessleWoggle said:
Go Solstice! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ocMuLx_1k

Hah hah...

Gameplay>Music>everything else.

Zelda is capable of really moving me, not because the story is that good, but because of the fantastic music. A game like Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, which doesn't have a lot of good music, leaves me disappointed no matter how good it is. So yeah, I really care a lot about music in my games.

I drink your milkshake.

God of war 2 has awesome music, and the fifa 08 soundtrack is a killer. Other than that I don´t have a good memory.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

I first became a fan of Feeder because their music was on GT3/4

Man, Chrono Trigger's soundtrack was amazing!
That and Halo's music are my favourite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

I agree with TC, MGS4's final fight's music was just epic. Perfect way to close the series, going through music from each iteration of MGS.

And regarding games that I'll never forget because of great music, Chrono Cross jumps into my mind. Most tracks in that game was just sheer brilliance.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Music alone can make a good game an amazing game. For example go play Mario galaxy without any sound on, it doesn't feel as "magical".

Sometimes in Zelda and Mario Galaxy, i would play through the levels again just to hear the awesome music. One of my favorite things to do is take the songs from the game and figure them out for my piano, takes a while but it's great at parties =)

Music adds to the experience, making memorable moments even more memorable.

The end of Snake Eater, when The Boss' defection is fully explained, is backed up by such a high quality musical score.

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot