By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which series is better: Zelda, Ressistace fall of man, or halo?

you can't mention Zelda and those other two random series in the same phrase..

if Zelda were a princess

then the rest is a turd..

not that the games are bad...but if you look at what they meant to gaming..how good the games tend to be (even after years and years)

then I have to say Zelda..sorry

Around the Network

is this a joke? Resistance isn't even in the same league as the other two. I'd pick Zelda out of the three.

bbsin said:

is this a joke? Resistance isn't even in the same league as the other two. I'd pick Zelda out of the three.

Halo for damn sure isn't in the same league as Zelda, lol.

I don't know why you woul consider Halo way above Resistance though. What makes Halo so much better? Resistance 2 will probably be better than any of the 3 Halo games.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Holy crap, another Azula fan!

And no, I'm not kidding. Zelda is strait up better than those other two games.

Random maybe was the incorrect word to use. Correct?

Zelda in your opinion is better.

That doesn't necessarily make it better.

Riot Of The Blood said:
bbsin said:

Halo for damn sure isn't in the same league as Zelda, lol.

I don't know why you woul consider Halo way above Resistance though. What makes Halo so much better? Resistance 2 will probably be better than any of the 3 Halo games.

Sales. Hence, in terms of average sales Halo is better than both.

Around the Network

Fine.
Sales:
Zelda series>Halo series
Sonic series>Halo Series

blah, blah, blah.... I can list plenty stuff that has marked it's place in gaming history and has outsold the Halo series.

Sales have nothing to do with Quality. Just look at the Wii. It's a horrible console and it outsells the ones that have good games on them.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Legend Of Zelda > Resistance > Halo

I liked Resistance alot more then Halo.

This is like do you prefer RPG/Adventures or FPS. Both great games in their genre but nothing to compare. Resistance isn't even a series yet

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Riot Of The Blood said:
Fine.
Sales:
Zelda series>Halo series
Sonic series>Halo Series

blah, blah, blah.... I can list plenty stuff that has marked it's place in gaming history and has outsold the Halo series.

Sales have nothing to do with Quality. Just look at the Wii. It's a horrible console and it outsells the ones that have good games on them.

Aren't we going with trends?After all, Most Nintendo fans do. Correct? Maybe you should go look at the definition of average again.

It's a horrible console and it outsells the ones that have good games on them.

So than you admit the PS3 and 360 are better?

Zelda = An Adventure/RPG (with Ganondorf, the best villain EVAR);
Resistance = A generic shooter, 'nuff said;
Halo = Games include cool space marines fighting A-liens (à la Master Chief sucks at Halo style).

Seriously, The Legend of Zelda is a classic. I'll have more memories of the next Zelda games to come than both Halo 4-5-6 and Resistance 2-3-4!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!