By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 25 Scariest Resident Evil Moments

Meh... my scariest Resident Evil moment is not in there. It's in Resident Evil 2 when Mr. X burst through the wall twice.

Also, the description of n°25 is wrong : Jill Valentine isn't in Resident Evil 2.

Around the Network

^lol i just noticed that, i also fixed it

The scariest moment in all of RE was the first zombie encounter, never have I felt such dread as the zombie just casually munching away then all of a sudden he just stops and stares at you.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

very ugly dog

The Regenarators were scary in RE4

Around the Network

One of my scariest moments was when you first met nemesis

also dont like the part in RE4 when the burning corpse ran out of the oven... jumpy

Resident Evil 2, right at the start on the bus....i know the zombie was in half, but it was just freaky

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I easily predicted what number 1 would be. It's definitely the scariest thing I have ever experienced in a game or movie.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I remember my first time playing RE2 I was about 13-15 and man it was so scary. I remember that thing with no eyes and it climbed walls and had a long tongue. I just cold not play anymore

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(