By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Club Leaderboards

The first tournament I played in The Club, I ended up getting an achievement for placing above 5000 in the leaderboards.  I take it not too many people played this game. 

It is not that good, thank god for Gamefly.

Around the Network

I played the demo and liked it. The whole game is basically that extra mode from Resident Evil 4 where you're on a constant timer to rack up combos. If there's no online community I probably won't buy it ever, but a Gamefly rent isn't out of the question for me.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I haven't tried it online yet, and in fact am not even sure what kind of gameplay online will have. The game is decent, but once you play a couple levels, it gets kind of old.

I definitely got that feeling from the game. However, it's very arcadey and that is one of my loves in life. It has a great pick up and play feeling, but without popularity, it's online community will slowly dwindle, and probably isn't the kind of community where you could find a game to play at 1 AM.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.