By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Aoc maker Funcom's next MMO- The Secret World

Have seen some screenshots of The Secret World, this new game sounds interesting. I'm already playing Conan for a while, Funcom are doing a good job, i like aoc and has quit from WOW. Hope they can bring me something awesome.

Not much info on official site now: http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/

Around the Network

After the mess that is AoC I think I will wait it out before jumping in due to hype again. Wasted money on buying the CE AoC box and I am not falling for it twice.

@kira

Tell me about it! Worst 80 Euros i ever spent.

Yay. Another MMO... wake up when someone cares.

Words Of Wisdom said:

you don't even know what genre it is. Just because you don't like subscriptions, it doesn't mean it's a bad game.

Around the Network

Is it true that the game is for PC and Xbox 360, just like Age of Conan?  Saw it on Wiki but I cant find a reliabel source.

shio said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

you don't even know what genre it is. Just because you don't like subscriptions, it doesn't mean it's a bad game.

Based on the talent pool mentioned in the article I feel that I am totally able to make a reasonable educated guess of the game's genre or at least of some of the elements I would expect to see in the game.

Meanwhile, you have magically deduced that the game will have a subscription service despite nothing in the reading clearly stating such.

Hypocrisy FTW.