By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360 IN JAPAN!!!!!!!

Just because other people are trolling Starcraft doesn't mean you aren't. And how does that $4000 of fake money somehow make you more credible than others on this forum?

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Gobias said:
starcraft said:
Gobias said:
starcraft said:
Hey, if I post trollish or flamebait comments and then follow it with a wink that makes it OK, right?

No, no it doesn't.

Still working off that ban I see.........

Yes, I really need all that imaginary money that serves absolutely no purpose.

IT serves you're credibility not to have a mass of red under your avatar when you're accusing someone else of trolling.

Especially when you have ignored an entire thread of Sony trolls and accused me.

What about the people who messed up in predictions?
No credibilty for them than huh? :)

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

starcraft said:
I don't understand why there is so much fear of multiplatform status from some people.

FFXIII doesn't matter remember? Only Versus!!!

True. People in this thread seem so frustrated that you posted a legitimate link for a legitimite topic. or they;re bveing sarcastic, but some are taking it a little far. I guess thats why they are called trolls, because they rove around topics that make sense and try to say it doesn't.

What was it a while back that was said about FFXIII...oh yeah now i remember. "Final Fantasy13 will NEVER, EVER go to the Xbox 360. Stop trolling." 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
starcraft said:
I don't understand why there is so much fear of multiplatform status from some people.

FFXIII doesn't matter remember? Only Versus!!!

True. People in this thread seem so frustrated that you posted a legitimate link for a legitimite topic. or they;re bveing sarcastic, but some are taking it a little far. I guess thats why they are called trolls, because they rove around topics that make sense and try to say it doesn't.

What ws it a while back that was said about FFXIII...oh yeah now i remember. "Final Fantasy13 will NEVER, EVER go to the Xbox 360. Stop trolling." 

Thats essentially it. I just posted a link.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Wether or not FF ends up in japan or not it'll still have a more signifant effect on the PS3 than it will the 360.

Around the Network
Million said:
Wether or not FF ends up in japan or not it'll still have a more signifant effect on the PS3 than it will the 360.

The pre-emptive damage control begins

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

KZ2 said:
Starcraft is trolling again. Making a false claim. FF XIII will never be on X360 in Japan.

Didnt you also say that FFXII will never be on XBox 360 anywhere?

I think the only reason that Square didnt put FFXIII on XBox in Japan is because PS3 will get a vast majority of sales for the game.  However, with XBox 360 doing better and Japan and more and more Japanese flocking to XBox 360's JRPG lineup, as time goes by it makes more and more sense to make it a Xbox game in Japan.  All Square is worried about is profit (its business), so if more profit can be made it would be worth their efforts.

starcraft said:
Million said:

The pre-emptive damage control begins

Call it what you want , i'm still right.