By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Face Training' latest Japanese Nintendo DS title

Now this is getting weird Nintendo is just sending out games and dont even freakin care...cause they know there gonna sale....i love nintendo...there so bizarre!!!

The rollout of a deluge of self-improvement titles for the Nintendo DS started by Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training: How Old is Your Brain? (Brain Age in the US) is showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

Last month we reported on skin-care and yoga titles being released by Konami, and this month brings the announcement of a 'Face Training' game.

Primarily aimed at women, Otona No DS Kao Training (or Face Training) uses a special DS camera--which plugs in to the Game Boy cartridge port--and has players turn the DS sideways so that they can compare their facial movements to those in the instructions.

Believe it or not, face exercises are increasingly popular, and many advocates believe that regular 'face training' prevents wrinkles and keeps the face looking young. The product's official Web site explains that "For the muscles of the face to work properly, flexibility, pliability, and muscular strength are all required." If these muscles aren't kept in shape, that's when nasty facial sagging occurs, apparently.

The title will be released on August 2 in Japan, priced at 4,800 yen (approx $39). There are currently no plans for an overseas release.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=25748111&sid=6173587&action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;3 

Around the Network

wow i guess there isnt any nintendo fans that need to discuss this news....i already know its in the news section on the front page...but oh well...delete!!