By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - For those that have kids..

Note : I only want to hear stuff from the people that actually have children, no goofing around etc.

Tell me, how does it feel to have one? What feelings came up when you saw him or her for the first time?
I want to know every detail!

Don't ask my why i have this interest, you really don't want to know =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Think of the best experience you have ever had, i.e. xmas present or something, and multiply that feeling times 1million.

Kids are by far the best experience anyone can have, sure they can be frustrating and whatnot, but they also give you the best emotional attachment you can have to another human being.

My kids are literally the only thing I would die for.

superchunk said:
Think of the best experience you have ever had, i.e. xmas present or something, and multiply that feeling times 1million.

Kids are by far the best experience anyone can have, sure they can be frustrating and whatnot, but they also give you the best emotional attachment you can have to another human being.

sounds awesome! how did you come up with their names?

I don't have kids, but I do have kids that were born and that I do take care of a lot.

And I do love them.

Not as much as I'll love my future kids, but I would do anything for them. Like my mom's friends son and daughter who I watch grow up, they're completely and utterly annoying, but I'd give my life for them.

I wasn't there when they were born, but when I saw them for the first time, it was so full of win...

So I guess having kids would be that times ten.

And I am going to ask why do you have this interest.

Who'd you get preggers?

Dammit neos you are ruining my front page domination :P

Around the Network
Neos said:
superchunk said:

sounds awesome! how did you come up with their names?

Lots of internet and discussion with my wife.

DMeisterJ said:
I don't have kids, but I do have kids that were born and that I do take care of a lot.

And I do love them.

Not as much as I'll love my future kids, but I would do anything for them. Like my mom's friends son and daughter who I watch grow up, they're completely and utterly annoying, but I'd give my life for them.

I wasn't there when they were born, but when I saw them for the first time, it was so full of win...

So I guess having kids would be that times ten.

And I am going to ask why do you have this interest.

Who'd you get preggers?

let's just say there is a chance, but i just thought about the idea, nothing more

For me personally, I was scared shitless up until the day my beautiful daughters were born. Mind you I was 19 for my first daughter and 20 for my second (there 11 months apart) and no they were not planned, but the moment your holding that baby in your arms it will be the greatest moment of your life.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
For me personally, I was scared shitless up until the day my beautiful daughters were born. Mind you I was 19 for my first daughter and 20 for my second (there 11 months apart) and no they were not planned, but the moment your holding that baby in your arms it will be the greatest moment of your life.

Hmm, yea in my case it wouldn't be planned either. But hearing you it is the greatest moment in my life..relieves me hehe.