By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So... EA have the most support and most succesful 3rd party arent they?

From stupid and crappy ports to Boogie to MySims to Boom blox and 8.6 review for a Madden game theyre seem the king in terms of 3rd party quality support for the Wii. SURE, theres no FPS except for Medal of Honor games on the Wii but Im sure it will change soon...

And to think we bash and insult EA with Boogie and EA playground and yet Boogie was succesful that it warrant a sequel Boogie superstars... EA sure taking care of business when Wii was co9ncerned arent they? And theyre the 3rd party company that have the most diverse succesful quality on the Wii Smarty pants almost a million seller according to vgchartz, only 50, 000 copies to go ;)

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Yea, EA can make some great games, the problem is that they whore out every series they can.

To be honest, EA Playground was an amazing game. A very short game and few options but whatever, I've had a lot of fun playing with the family. Honestly.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Aj_habfan said:
Yea, EA can make some great games, the problem is that they whore out every series they can.

Agreed

Well most of the games they did for the Wii as for now are new so they are quality games FOR NOW, even their all play series as opposed to their regular sports series like Madden.Infact, its improving as time passes.

I mean I dont mind if they have sequel to their hits like Mysims and Boogie since there are flaws on those games that need to work out on the sequel

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

Anyway, I wonder if EA have more profits making a Wii game than HD game...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Soriku said:
Yeah. Not only that but they're helping Mikami and Suda's Wii/PS3/360/PC game :O EA is getting a lot better.

Me want new game.

j/k

But still, Mikami and Suda together=great game waiting to happen

yushire said:
Anyway, I wonder if EA have more profits making a Wii game than HD game...

Game per game I don't know, but the recent reports that they get bigger profits on X360 and PS3, but put a lot of money and develop more games on them...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

The problem with EA is that they have a terrible stigma underhanded business practices and mediocre games. The latter they rectify by absorbing developers with actual talent. While they does lead to better games by EA's standards, it also has the side effect of sometimes ruining good franchises/companies (see Westwood).

I agree but Activision is pretty up thier themselves especially since they almost completely cancel the differce between the hd and wii versions of giutar hero and call of duty.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !