By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will it increase sales?

So will the 80GB increase sales? I think no.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

you should have more than just simple "no", put little effort in your thread or it will look like a flamebait.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I think the opposite of what you think.

yeah it will likely increase

but til the ps3 gets to the sweet 299$ price point it won't go near wii/ds levels.

Hmm.. I think that if it was bundled with an extra dual-shock and MGS for $400 it would've been a steal.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

I think yes just because I think uninformed people will buy it thinking it's the model with BC.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

i dont really think memory was ever an issue, or a selling point for the PS3. So...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

to be honest will that many people require 80GB?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

woopah said:
to be honest will that many people require 80GB?

With those installs, you don't REQUIRE 80gb, but you sure as hell would want more. That's why I upgraded to 160gb.

this looks like flamebait but i am sure you know better ????????????????????????

i think the ps3 is going to sell really well. when i say well i mean above the 360.

saying that when the ps3 gets its next price job in 09 just watch the numbers rise and rise and rise