By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HOLY FUC***G S**T Resistance 2...

So I got into the Resistance 2 private beta and I have to say, this game is fucking amazing. Right now I get to play and chat with the devs but I can't post pictures or video otherwise I get my beta privileges revoked; but, I can still answer any questions. So guys, go ahead, shoot.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

Around the Network

come on dont be shy, they will notknowif its you posting up the vids or pics.

send the pics to me if you dont want to post them lol.

What are the graphics like

damn i didnt get in.

1. How is the gameplay?

2. What are the graphics like

3. Does it lag?

4. How is the weapons

How'd you get in?

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

What do you have acess to? Is it only the online multiplayer, or do you also get to try out the co-op campaign too?

Around the Network

Lucky bastard...

I just want answers to the questions already asked.

Sorry guys but I signed a legal document stating that I can't release photos or vids. Still, I'll address your questions in order.

What are the graphics like
I would say they are on par with CoD4 only with a brighter color platte and a slightly more fictional look.

How is the gameplay?
Easily the best part of the game. You get to choose the weapons you spawn with. I prefer the marksmen and the carbine but what you want to do as a squad is gage your surroundings and choose weapons that compliment each other for any situation. For anyone that played the first Resistance, you'll notice the carbine aim is completely different. With most weapons you will be aiming down the sights and the zoom button is now on L1, very much like CoD4.

Does it lag?
Not at all, but there aren't many people in the private beta so I can't take that for granted when the game releases.

How is the weapons
Sick. The auger let's you see through walls even as a human when you zoom in, same with the bullseye when you tag someone. The auger is now a shitload more powerful and has a higher rate of fire The marksmen is kind of like the equivalent to the BR in Halo but it's a ton of fun to use. It's actually my favorite gun. The biggest noob weapon though is the mini-gun or the wraith. It's unbalanced because you can just throw a shield out in front of yourself when you're taking heavy damage and have your team back you up while you gun people down at the same time. Aside from that, great.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

Please keep thread titles clean
http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

How many different game modes are there in the beta?

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893