By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Blog finds the 3 Most Anticipated PS3 Titles

According to the poll that was done on the PS blog, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted and Warhawk are the three most anticipated PS3 games of the year.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/07/02/a-new-poll-we-need-your-help/

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

i agree... those are the ones im looking forward to..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Warhawk yeah right. Uncharted and Heavenly Sword and Ratchet are what im mainly looking foward to.

those games are "meh" to my taste i would like to see some Final fantasys or Metal gear solid and grand theft autos!!!

the warhawk beta has alot of people hooked.. so it probably is anticipated... i myself cant wait to play a demo or something... it seems alot of people had low expectations for warwawk but first impressions have exceeded them by far...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network
Bonafide732 said:
the warhawk beta has alot of people hooked.. so it probably is anticipated... i myself cant wait to play a demo or something... it seems alot of people had low expectations for warwawk but first impressions have exceeded them by far...

Warhawk to me is the best console multiplayer shooter for my tastes.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

of course GTA 4 ill be getting but for the 360. Also DMC 4, MGS 4, and more ill be getting for PS3.

Has MGS4 been officially delayed by Kojima, or is it still speculation at this point... I figure that alot of people don't think it'll be avail till 08. I'll definitely be getting these 3 though.

only specleation

I think Ratchet will have very good sales and is very important for the PS3.
More cartoon, less blood, but still strong graphism, it will change of the classic cinematic game that will be released on PS3 (and even Xbox360) at the end of the year.

Time to Work !