By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is going to PAX?

I was just wondering who all is planning on attending PAX. And if you are, what are you most looking forward to at it? I haven't been to it or any other gaming expo before, so I'm looking forward to pretty much the whole thing, but mainly I'm thinking about trying to play a few of the upcoming games if I can and listening to a few interesting speeches, and of course the chance to listen to people argue over their viewpoints on basically every little thing.

Around the Network

I am fairly sure I am going to PAX. My friend has a van and says he is willing to take me. Anyone know what the ticket cost is for it?

Personally I am gonna check out Nintendo, Ubisoft, and every second and third party of Nintendo I can think of. Unfortunately I am going with a pair of Sony fanboys so I will have to check out those too... lol. BTW why does America's Army have the largest booth? http://www.pennyarcadeexpo.com/pax07_exhibithall.pdf

I suppose Nintendo and Microsoft are just gonna be reshowing the same things that they do at E3. Here's hoping.

Oh and my brother has an Xbox 360 so I will have to check the Microsoft area out as well.

By ticket cost did you mean this?

"Pre-Registration Pricing (After April 1st, Before August 1st):

Friday Only: $25 (Save $5)

Saturday Only: $25 (Save $5)

Sunday Only: $25 (Save $5)

3 Day Pass: $45 (Save $5)" 

i wanna go, but its such a long freaking drive from austin, tx....

I got my badge/card for getting in today in the mail. Surely there's at least one more person on the forum going.

Around the Network

Well, the day is upon us. I was hoping to maybe get to meet at least a couple of people face to face for lunch or something, but I'll at least see what I can do about taking some interesting pictures or try to find/make a good story or something.