By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i though soriku was here a bit longer^^ king of spam

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Yeah, I think you'd have to spam alot in order to have SIX THOUSAND+ posts in five months.

Soriku said:
Sqrl said:
Soriku said:
I'd say early next year. But possible VERY late December.

If you continue at your current rate you should pass him tonight some time =P A full month or so ahead of your schedule for early prediction. Well done.

He has 6500 or so posts. So it'll be in December Or possibly near the last day of this month.

Spamming your way to 6500 posts is not something to be proud off.

Your level of spam along with leo-j's is shameful.

Soriku is not spamming...
Just endlessly mumbling about KH3 Wii :)

So he has gotten over six thousand posts in under five months. At that rate, something special should happen about two to two-and-a-half months from now.

I think I'll celebrate by making an alt account. It will be named Vegeta. Then I will ask Vegeta a question. Vegeta will answer that question.

I think you know what I'm talking about.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

= spam 2 me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Soriku said:
K...H...3...W...i...i

Again? sigh...

^^^ LMAO

Looked it up. Enjoy me laughing instead!

hay guyz! we ar in ur vgchartz lol!!!1!!1!