By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Useful trick when wiimote/nunchuck tilt sensor "broke"

Yesterday I went to a Wii "drunk" party and I brought my wiimote and nunchuck with me.

While playing a multiplayer session of Red Steel I noticed that my nunchuck's tilt sensor was broke ( I can't launch grenades ).

Only the tilt sensor seems broke because the buttons and the stick work fine.

Angry ( never suffer an hardware failure from Nintendo products  ) I searched on Internet something in regard.

I discovered that in these cases you can just slap moderately the nunchuck ( or the wiimote ) to "fix" the tilt functionality.

I thought it is an useful tip so I share it with the community  

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

I've noted the tip, looks like Rol's tip for POW in Mario Kart Wii.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Brute force solves every problem. It saved my marriage and helped me in building my kids character. It works everytime when my shitty TV break.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

And people say violence is not the answer.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

ItsaMii said:
Brute force solves every problem. It saved my marriage and helped me in building my kids character. It works everytime when my shitty TV break.

More importantly, it also helps when the old remote control is acting up.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85