By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 3rd Birthday on PSP!

WOW!!!!

"........ At the DKΣ3713 Private party event in Harajuku today, Square showed off a trailer that marked Aya's return in The 3rd Birthday, which appears to have moved from the cell phone to the PSP."

here's the link

http://psp.ign.com/articles/896/896059p1.html

Around the Network

Good thing that Psp gets more games guess it has to do with the success in Japan for Psp.

It's quite unexpected.. I've been missing this series! Can't wait for this!

Hope this doesn't get' f*cked up.

Its all part of the monster hunter effect.  The devs are coming back to the psp. 

4 se titles that I know about

The 3rd Birthday, Dissidia Final Fantasy, KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep, Final Fantasy Agito XIII

4 quality titles from S-E alone for the PSP, now show the PS3 the same love please :)

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

Yeah, Monster Hunter may have single-handedly revived PSp support.

mitsuhide said:
4 quality titles from S-E alone for the PSP, now show the PS3 the same love please :)

Ya.. I ask for the same thing as you do.

Besides this.... I'm all WTF on Square. Now FF Agito XIII is on PSP too.

here's the link

"    At Square Enix's DKΣ3713 Private party event in Harajuku today, attendees were treated to a large video montage that showed off ten of the company's upcoming titles. One of the surprises of the show was the inclusion of Final Fantasy Agito XIII, which was initially scheduled to be released as a mobile game, but is now coming to the PSP."

http://psp.ign.com/articles/896/896052p1.html

skip said:

Its all part of the monster hunter effect.  The devs are coming back to the psp. 

4 se titles that I know about

The 3rd Birthday, Dissidia Final Fantasy, KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep, Final Fantasy Agito XIII

Very agreeable. I'm just glad with 3rd birthday coming to PSP. Now I'll just wait and see if they f*ck this up or make this a total win.

Hoping it is good.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721