By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 makes EA the most money.

http://investor.ea.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=88189&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1180823&highlight=

Revenue By Platform (in millions):

PlayStation 3: 139
PC: 86
Xbox360: 81
PlayStation 2: 79
Wii: 57
PSP: 57
DS: 21

WTF who be buying the games from those incompetant tools, name u selfs.

Around the Network

If you scroll down in that statement you will see the more accurate numbers in the "non-GAAP revenues" section, and the PS3 definitely does not lead the PS3.

Xbox 360: 81
PC: 70
PS3: 68
PS2: 40
Wii: 39
PSP: 26
DS: 21

Tease.

What it really tells you is that even though PS3 is responsible for such a large portion of EA revenue, the fact that EA had a 95 mil loss just goes to show they're not getting the payout ROI needed!

Sounds like too much is being spent and not enough profit/margins being made!

Still to high, they don't deserve it.

PS3 makes more money for most companies that don't make shooters.

Around the Network

4 years.

Necrobumping is bannable... just a little fyi

I'm from the future I must warn you of termite news. You must stop EA from buying Bioware and stop buying any call of duty games, in the future Activision makes COD game every year and dont buy any Capcom games day one please dont ask any questions just thrust me.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

why has the post been removed

spurgeonryan said:
I thought this was a new thread and went over to welcome this User only to see that he was banned a long time ago! Though I saw a mod who showed up recently so I was confused. This explains it now that I stopped in.

Why sal?

No no no, it was the demonblahblah guy that bumped it, check the post time. I came in to congratulate him.