By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Spider-man Drawing

So i was bored and figured i'd draw Spider-man

It's not done yet and i want some opinions on what i did wrong and how to fix them.

Thanks in advance

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

I notice you worked hard in defining a well built bulge. Is that your favorite part?

lol. Actually, overall its a really good pic, much better than I could even conceive of doing. However, it does look like he has a load of crap in his spandex.

Right leg needs work, as does the crotch

His head looks a tad bit too small

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

superchunk said:
I notice you worked hard in defining a well built bulge. Is that your favorite part?

lol. Actually, overall its a really good pic, much better than I could even conceive of doing. However, it does look like he has a load of crap in his spandex.

buahaha no, that's actually my least favorite part. it's akward and your all like .."hey, i'm drawing your genetalia"

i mean, i guess i could have drawn his butt there instead but..yea. It's also when of the only areas i didn't darken the line too..=P

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

looks pretty good . the sharp chin is kind of weird , and weird shape head too ,but thats just me. I can't draw worth shit so props too yah :)