By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC debate topic #3: Attitude

Just like the previous threads this is an VGC debate. Arguing is allowed and comments here can be more freely stated as long as all comments are written out and backed up with personal opinions on why you feel how you feel. Failure to do so will of course put a target on your head for whichever moderator sees it.

This topic as the title says is a debate on Attitude. How should you treat your parents, boss, friends or just some total stranger. Talk about how you treat people now and how you should treat them.

So are you a total ass or a good boy/girl?

Discuss

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I for instance respect my parents if not they will smack me.
But my boss it a B*tch and he knows I think that way.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

You should treat people the same way you would expect to be treated.
That is just my opinion.

I treat everyone how i'd like to be treated and depending on how they treat me.

It's working ok so far :P

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

All my friends say that im too nice, which is a bad thing nowdays for some odd reason..

but yeah i get my point across if i dont like you..but overall my Attitude is very controlled

Around the Network

nothing wrong with been nice racco.

reask said:
nothing wrong with been nice racco.

Yeah i no, but alot of girls think im gay because im so nice to them...ITS F*CKING STUPID!!!

(im not gay)

This is not a VGC debate. It's fine to debate things, but other than it being on a VGC forum, it has nothing to do with VGC. If you want to rename it Kirby's debate or whatever, you can restart it on another thread.

First impressions are everything to me....i know how to treat someone based on the first minute i meet them. If they are rude, im rude, if they disrespect me, they get it back, and so on.

I respect my family, and (most) of my university lecturers/tutors.

Im known across the board for being extremely argumentative though, but i dont care, i fight for my opinions

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot