By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could go back in time to change one gaming purchase... Which one?

I would have waited a month to buy my PS3, that way I'd have gotten the gift card from wal-mart and the MGS4 bundle.

Around the Network

Red Steel, Sonic the Hedgehog(360), Sonic and the secret rings, wii play, wii fit, and a few other Wii games. 1 PS2 game.

That and buying 2 PS2s by accident.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Not a gaming purchase, but my one gaming "regret" is selling my XBox360. At the time I thought of upgrading my computer and playing games like Mass Effect on the PC. But I've pretty much forsaken PC gaming for now, and really wish I still had my XBox360.

I'm with Mr.Stick on this one, I wish I had gotten a PS1 instead of the N64 >
Looking at the Orange Box and picking up haze instead because I had it pre-ordered, and I was pissed at valve at the time :P I'd never have gotten haze in hindsight xD I hold onto it today to remind me that good companies can be corrupted ;-;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

i would have never bought a dreamcast or gamecube there were good councsles but they kinda failed and there wernt many good games

Around the Network

PSP. hardly have any games for it

Wanting Wave Race on the Wii, I bought a game called Kawasaki Jet Ski on the day I bought Brawl. Holy Shit, Batman! This racing game was so bad, I finished 2 laps on the first track and threw the disc under my entertainment center. I wound up trading it in for $7.

It still smells like cat poop under my entertainment center.

Also, I bought Spec Ops for the Playstation. I could've given that $10 to a crackhead. It would've been a better investment.

This generation: Using my store credit to buy Rock Band.........if I knew about GH:World Tour I woulda saved my credit.

All time: Buying a game gear (only 2 games over 5 years......Sonic 2 and Surf Ninjas.........that's right......Surf Ninjas).

I wouldn't have bought chrome. It was such a disappointing game :(

my worst purchase is gh3 and rockband...they are boring after 1 playthrough, and they are becoming like tony hawk or other sports games....once a year crap (cept some tony hawk/ sports games have good replay value) :p