By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Buy One Get One 50% Off on all PS3 games at Toys R Us

I apologize if this was posted already. I was going to Toys R Us to pick up Zack and Wiki for $8 and noticed the entire PS3 collection was BOGO 50% Off. Also Def Jam Icon for PS3 was discounted to $8 if anyone was looking for a major pricedrop before getting it. I hope some of you take advantage of this. It's a pretty good sale.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Awesome. So I could buy a game I already have for a cheap price, or a really cheap game due to price drops,get MGS4 for $30 and then sell that game on ebay for probably more than I bought it for. That way I don't lose any money at all. (: The timing is great too, because I just finished MGS3 last thursday.

I hope this happens in the UK!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Thats cool, ide check it out but im afraid of Toys-R-Us... Too many whiny demonic children imo...

Necromunda said:
Thats cool, ide check it out but im afraid of Toys-R-Us... Too many whiny demonic children imo...

If it's any consolation, they're usually holding the hand of their mother, and if your Toys R Us is anything like mine, there's some decent tail to be ogled.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

Awesome. So I could buy a game I already have for a cheap price, or a really cheap game due to price drops,get MGS4 for $30 and then sell that game on ebay for probably more than I bought it for. That way I don't lose any money at all. (: The timing is great too, because I just finished MGS3 last thursday.

Thats not how it works, the half price game will always be the lower priced one.  The deal is for PS3, PS2 and PSP games.

MGS4 + NCAA 09 (to be traded for Madden 09 later)
HSG5 + something else

$180 bucks....hmmmm maybe.

sc94597 said:

When have you ever seen a buy one get one free/half off deal where the free/half off item doesn't need to be equal or lesser value?