By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Massive Action Game: A top Seller?

I was watching the sony press conference and i saw something i thought i would never see. A game that will support to 256 players online. Is that possible? I don't know. Can any system even handle that? The game sounds amazing. H0owever, i need to hear more news on this game. The game sound great but i more information. My other question is can this game be a top seller and increase a larger userbase on the playstation network?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

It's being made by Zipper so it's probably not going to be AAA but fun none the less. It will be very interesting if they can pull the online off with all of those people. I wonder if there is a single player campaign pr if it is all online.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Planet Side supported far more players and was the exact same concept. There is almost no information on the game right now though. There is no way you can reasonably get excited about a game where there is next to 0 information released on it. It could be the next blockbuster, or a huge flop. Until they start showing off in-game footage I will not make any real judgment.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229