By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Resistance 2 video

seems ok, but i am expecting more from this game, maybe my expectations for insomniac are to high

Around the Network

Looks amazing.

Wow, looks awesome. Much better in parts than the footage shown a month ago

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

This is looking awesome. :D

Amazing simply amazing, the graphics look so much better then what we have seen so far for this game, i can only begin to imagine what we will see later this week.

Around the Network

Did anyone else notice the big alien pod thing sitting in what appeared to be hale's kitchen?

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

solojohlo said:
Did anyone else notice the big alien pod thing sitting in what appeared to be hale's kitchen?

Yeah i was lyk what is that, then paused it and saw it... looks wierd... man this games gunna look sooooo sweet, its got so much colour compared to other fps... imo it looks better than killzone 2, killzone 2 looks too dark and grey for me.. from what ive seen so far anyway

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

solojohlo said:

Yeah i noticed it too, it looks like some of the pods you see down in the caverns in the first game.  There also appears to be newly smeared blood on the table and on the wall in the kitchen.

Who hear believes this games graphics will be better than call of duty 4's? i do

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

s-grandi93 said:
Who hear believes this games graphics will be better than call of duty 4's? i do

CoD4 did not have good graphics for one thing, comapring any games graphics to CoD4 is not a good thing.  If you mean the game will have great graphics, then yes it will.  Go back and look at the graphics in CoD4, go look at textures and the lighting and you will notice how bad it looks.  The audio is also very weak, it felt like it had no punch to it, it was all soft and flat.