By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft is a little too overconfident

Did anyone catch in the MS E3 press conference where they stated that they would outsell the PS3 worldwide this gen. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when this all blows up in their face.

That new avatar interface looks retarded. I also love how in their press conference they asked what other service offers avatars with over 10 million users. Uh... Wii says hi. Microsoft is despicable and I hope that nintendo and Sony crush them.

I'm also really pissed off that they stole fallout 3 exclusive download content. I hate them. I have been anticipating that shit for a while and then they just steal it. Fuckers.

I hope Microsoft drowns in a pool of their own shit.

/rant

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

LOL. I love it. New Live dashboard looks great. Love the party system and the new party game system.

Quality post.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

JaggedSac said:
LOL. I love it. New Live dashboard looks great. Love the party system and the new party game system.

ditto.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
JaggedSac said:

ditto.

@ strategy: have you ever posted anything about xbox that you didn't like, because I haven't seen it so far tbh (not attacking, just wondering).

Around the Network

Ugh, locking before this gets out of hand. I'm assuming you'll understand.

These are some really big improvements for the 360. It's kind of a big deal.