By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who's your favorite video game character ever?

Slimebeast said:
Off the top pf my head:

Brother Martin - lovable man with the pleasant voice of Sean Bean
Maenlorn, a merchant in Anvil - always happy, buys everything and pays well
Lucien Lachance, The Dark Brotherhood - has the charisma of a filmstar
Baurus, The Blades - helpful, pleasant guy
Falanu Hlaalu, an alchemy merchant Skingrad - very sensual woman
Shameer, a bum in Skingrad - funny when he gets killed by guards after stealing
Roland Jenseric, hides in a cabin east of the Imperial City - lots of sympathy for his sad story

oh you can pick more then one? :P

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
You and I think alike, Pristine. I was going to say The Boss too. So complex, and the foundation of my favorite series. I was a little misty eyed, at the end of MGS3............

My favorite playable character would have to be that straight line from Tetris. Whenever he showed up, you know some ass was about to get kicked!! Mario is a nostalgic favorite, too. As long as Mario games are made, I will always be 12 years old.

1. Blocks from Tetris are so much better than The Line :)

2. Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes

3. Duke Nukem from Duke Nukem series

4. Mario

those are the most bad asses characters in video games - especially blocks :D

^^^What? The Block was a total @$$hole!! It only let you eliminate 2 lines at a time, and it always shows up when you have no use for it!! The Straight Line visits it's mother on Sundays, rides a Harley Davidson, and knows how to fix cars. The Block likes to get drunk at parties, and hits on your girlfriend!! How could anyone like the Block??

Peach , link

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

The Master (Fallout)

Around the Network

daxter from jak and daxter.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

d21lewis said:
^^^What? The Block was a total @$$hole!! It only let you eliminate 2 lines at a time, and it always shows up when you have no use for it!! The Straight Line visits it's mother on Sundays, rides a Harley Davidson, and knows how to fix cars. The Block likes to get drunk at parties, and hits on your girlfriend!! How could anyone like the Block??

well bloks are females and they are making some orgy action - The Line is always in the way, he's an ass. blocks are good charming, they're making applepies and like some hot group action with their female friends - do you need something more?

There are so many... I'm sorry I will name quite a few of my favorite characters.

Playing Radiant Dawn for the second time made me LOVE Ike and Mia and Nephenee and Rolf and pretty much all of the game's characters. But Ike is still my favorite especially since he's in Brawl.

Link and Zelda--so iconic.

Jill and Leon--Resident evil has some fantastic characters.

Snake--just from playing Brawl! I should get in the MGS series.

And Luigi--so much cooler than Mario.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

d21lewis said:
You and I think alike, Pristine. I was going to say The Boss too. So complex, and the foundation of my favorite series. I was a little misty eyed, at the end of MGS3............

My favorite playable character would have to be that straight line from Tetris. Whenever he showed up, you know some ass was about to get kicked!! Mario is a nostalgic favorite, too. As long as Mario games are made, I will always be 12 years old.

*MGS4 MEGA SPOILERS***

Its funny, when The Boss died, I was almost teary eyed and it looks like Big Boss felt the same way...he still visits her grave after so many years. a woman that kicked some serious ass---The Boss rocked!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Link, Guybrush Threepwood (the fencing guy in my sig) & Quark.

No wait, ignore the latter one. He's my favourite ST character.