By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

Just played chriscox, i must say he has a very very talented samus. We had some awesome matches and his approach seems flawless. Also nice missle storms. And he worked on my weakness that i roll too much. But overrall nice matches and good games dude.

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

Around the Network

@ skip...fun matches...lets forget about that 4th match...ouch! How was my samus? i've never seen anyone use his arrows like that...pretty impressive. Youll be climbing through the ranks pretty easy. But our top 5 here is really good. So hope you enjoy the league.

Sir Pit said:
Just played chriscox, i must say he has a very very talented samus. We had some awesome matches and his approach seems flawless. Also nice missle storms. And he worked on my weakness that i roll too much. But overrall nice matches and good games dude.

thanks for the compliment.  but be weary of number 1....TGM.  His samus is way scarier than mine.

I'll keep a leveled head. But for now, im going to bed and umm i forget what happened on our 4th match? :)

Well Pichu, whenever you're ready to play, please message me.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Around the Network

Please use the other Brawl thread for discussion of friendlies and keep this one strictly on league matches and other league related material. Makes it much easier for people to see challenges if they have to sift through less.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

IvoYarido said:

Please use the other Brawl thread for discussion of friendlies and keep this one strictly on league matches and other league related material. Makes it much easier for people to see challenges if they have to sift through less.

good idea

EVERYONE.....check out the NEW section called BRING IT ON. This will add clarity to the league and convenience for our players. Enjoy

@Chriscox : Quick question about rankings and challenges (I've been away for the last week so I'm completely out of it right now) :

If I challenge TGM (not saying I am) who is number 1 and win. Do I automatically climb up to first place or just up one rank? And does TGM fall down the 9th place or just down one place?

Signature goes here!

Apparently you can only challenge 2 places upward from you