By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

i added you sir pit

Around the Network

None of the people I can challenge are on. Do I have to go one by one up the ladder or can I challenge someone a couple of spots ahead of me, say 15?

Also Chris, if you need a partner, I'm game. ^_^ I'm a really good Game and Watch (or so I think -_-)

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

play now?
Im game nothing better to do tonight, but i guess i should get some rest b4 i play m2k in the morning

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

Watch out for M2K's DDD, he camps so much he wipes his ass with leaves. XD

NAa me and him are cool and he doesnt camp on friendlies. Plus he uses Mk against my pit

Around the Network

Ah. Yeah, it's scary to watch his tournament matches vs Azen's Lucario, he's so great at beating approaches.

So you know the guy in real life? Bet he stomps you at Melee, huh? XD

Hes freaking M2k he stumps everyone. And Azen is no joke. when i played him in a tourney he like freaking ken Comboed me. Like Fair Fair Dair. but it was doubles and he had chillendude on his team =/ But Im not buddy buddy with m2k but he knows me face.

Btw whats up with this Vg cash? i feel rich and important

Sir Pit said:

Hes freaking M2k he stumps everyone. And Azen is no joke. when i played him in a tourney he like freaking ken Comboed me. Like Fair Fair Dair. but it was doubles and he had chillendude on his team =/ But Im not buddy buddy with m2k but he knows me face.

Btw whats up with this Vg cash? i feel rich and important

wanna play 2 matches right quick

M2K is the greatest. Good luck trying to beat him.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Valdens said:

None of the people I can challenge are on. Do I have to go one by one up the ladder or can I challenge someone a couple of spots ahead of me, say 15?

Also Chris, if you need a partner, I'm game. ^_^ I'm a really good Game and Watch (or so I think -_-)

you can only challenge 2 up from you.

sorry but twilit is my partner now.