By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

LOL

Shea is hungry for number 1. I hope you are ready to defend that number 2 spot, because I plan on taking it by tonight.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Possum5454 said:
k, right now?

Only if you can.

alright, i can right now

whats your counterpick going to be?

mine will be either final destination or smashville (smashville only if final destination is the first stage, if not then my counterpick is  final destination)

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
ctk495 said:
Possum5454 said:
k, right now?

Only if you can.

alright, i can right now

whats your counterpick going to be?

mine will be either final destination or smashville (smashville only if final destination is the first stage, if not then my counterpick is final destination)

I don't know I will just pick battlefield.

ok, i'm going on now.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Riot Of The Blood said:
I will believe it when I see it. There is no such thing as a Samus that rivals TGM's. TGM is the best ever.

believe it.  TGM will obviously say he is better, but he knows tudor is very good samus.  

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
='C Fred hasn't logged on in 3 days and guild hasnt logged on in 6. D: i can't challenge anyone

if neither one reports their status by tommorrow night then you will take the higher of the two position.  we can't have the list go stale.  If they at least acknowledge the list we will wait longer.

lol Riot, why don't you pm me? Or write in my wall or something haha

When you want, I'm ready.

Possum remeber to put a time limit of 8 minutes.

Riot Of The Blood said:
LOL

Shea is hungry for number 1. I hope you are ready to defend that number 2 spot, because I plan on taking it by tonight.

well he has 5 days to respond to the challenge.  Make sure you guys pm your opponent so they can't say they didn't see your post.  it will be good to make the challenge private and public so there is no controversy

Possum5454 said:
ok, i'm going on now.

possum use samus...he struggles with mine