By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

ctk495 said:
So if supposelly I beat someone above me then in will no longer fight the person that use to be below me and now instead of me the one that was above me is going to replace me on that match?

I'm sorry... but I have no clue at all what this is trying to say...

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

yeah..i work a ton too. 10-10 today. so there will be times when i won't be able to manage things. we need one more person to help us

IvoYarido said:
ctk495 said:
So if supposelly I beat someone above me then in will no longer fight the person that use to be below me and now instead of me the one that was above me is going to replace me on that match?

lol like if I beat hells I will no longer have to fight cox and instead of me hells will fight cox?

LMAO now we all have 80,000 questions. i forgot to pm yall last night

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

ctk495 said:
IvoYarido said:
ctk495 said:

lol like if I beat hells I will no longer have to fight cox and instead of me hells will fight cox?

that is correct as long as you are more than 2 spaces above me.  you can challenge up to 2 people above you.

Around the Network

You can pick fd if you lose, Tao, as it will be your counter pick.

Just pick a nuetral first. Tell me when you are ready.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

IF you challenge someone, no one can challenge you until that match is completed. If you are challenged, you may not challenge someone until your match is completed.

The ONLY exception I'll give to this, is if you challenge someone or have been challenged by someone who will not be able to do the match for quite some time. If your match is going to take several days before it comes to pass, then someone else can challenge you or you can be challenged by someone else.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

riot im ready when you are.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

IvoYarido said:
IF you challenge someone, no one can challenge you until that match is completed. If you are challenged, you may not challenge someone until your match is completed.

The ONLY exception I'll give to this, is if you challenge someone or have been challenged by someone who will not be able to do the match for quite some time. If your match is going to take several days before it comes to pass, then someone else can challenge you or you can be challenged by someone else.

Cool thanks for letting me know.

My WiFi's working now and I challenge Cox :)