By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ProtoType Trailer Blowout

Web Of Intrigue Part 1 & 2:

Interview (Parts 1 through 4):

edits coming, another 4 or 5 vids total, this is just the first one to get folks started

All videos added.

So what do you guys think?  Looks like its shaping up very nicely, could be a new major IP for PS3, 360, and PC.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

good, we need some more info on this game.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

1/ the "wall walking" is ... extremely bad done

2/ overall, it is as if the main character has no "weight"

3/ want and see

Time to Work !

I was very interested after watching the first two videos, but once the third one started i noticed what game it was and i don't plan on buying it. From the videos i have seen its like GTA/Crackdown/Just Cause mixed together.

Looks sweet to me. It looks what i was hoping for. A large game with a lot of people... with actual good gameplay.

Gives me a third PS3 game i really want for sure.  Behind Valkrie and LBP.  Though it actually may be above LBP since LBP doesn't have real enemies... i might perfer just PC platform creators to that.

Around the Network

Game looks great. Personally looks far more enjoyable than GTA4. like Kasz216 just what I was hoping for to.

I'm shocked that this hasn't gotten more attention. I mean it's a PS3 game that looks like it's going to kickass. Usually a good PS3 game gets a lot of attention... or even a bad one. (look at haze.)

Come on people, show some love.

Kasz216 said:
I'm shocked that this hasn't gotten more attention. I mean it's a PS3 game that looks like it's going to kickass. Usually a good PS3 game gets a lot of attention... or even a bad one. (look at haze.)

You know it's 360 to right?

selnor said:
Kasz216 said:

You know it's 360 to right?

Nah i didn't know that.  Kickass.  Heh that explains it.