By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Type Of Car Do You Drive?

Dogs Rule said:
Ps3_GOW said:

Damn how come I got the worst car, you guys better not be lying

You are 19, how can you compete with (EDIT: older) adults with full-time jobs?

And does your car get you from point A to point B reliably while carriing your cargo and passengers? If so, what do you have to complain about? Enjoy what you have. :)

Well it usually get's me to point B but if I have to go back to point A well then I might have a little problem

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58

Around the Network

My brother and I share 2 cars. One is a 91 Honda Accord and the other is a 99 Isuzu Trooper. Guess which one we drive more.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Heres my beautiful 1985.5 Porsche 944. I need to get my license soon. Thats my dad in the pic.

^_^

2007 VW Fox

quarashi said:
My brother and I share 2 cars. One is a 91 Honda Accord and the other is a 99 Isuzu Trooper. Guess which one we drive more.

91 accord ! ...I would gas prices are outrageous .

Around the Network

I bought a used Toyota Carolla for 2,000 dollars. It gets 35 MPG and never breaks down.

I've owned it for 6 years now; combined between Gas, Oil Changes, and the one time I needed to take it in for repairs, I've probably spent about 4,500 dollars on this car, total. Perhaps less.

That is my kind of car. My next will be a used Prius.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

1996 BMW 328i

Ps3_GOW said:

im 22 with a full time job (i am old lol)

Ps3_GOW said:

Before my 3000GT I drove a Hyundai Scoupe... Real beat up too. A plow ran into my while it was snowing one time and he was like "A shit I'm so sorry lets trade insurance" The damage was definatly there and I said "I don't have wiplash and this car is already a piece of shit no need"

So I know how it feels to drive a beat up car. Oh that was when I was 19 too. I got my car last year when I was 21.

Bodhesatva said:

I bought a used Toyota Carolla for 2,000 dollars. It gets 35 MPG and never breaks down.

I've owned it for 6 years now; combined between Gas, Oil Changes, and the one time I needed to take it in for repairs, I've probably spent about 5,000 dollars on this car, total. Perhaps less.

That is my kind of car. My next will be a used Prius.

Yes, the Corolla is one of the most reliable cars ever produced (and the most successful).

Unlike my 3 years old Smart Forfour (the Fourfour was only produced from 2004 to 2006), which took 830€ out of my wallet only last month (brakes, shocks).