By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor!!! MS teams up with Samsung to offer Xbox 360 TV's

Insider says MS teams up with Samsung to offer Xbox 360 TV's

maxconsole.net — A source who wishes to stay anonymous (should strongly be treated as a RUMOR) has informed us that Microsoft has teamed up with Samsung to release its Xbox 360 in other electronics (TV sets). The specs are built in Xbox 360, 4 USB ports, 512MB HDD space, power button right of light and is set for a November 2008 release in US and Europe.

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Insider_says_MS_teams_up_with_Samsung_to_offer_Xbox_360_TV_s

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Million said:
Free XBOX 360 giveaway in europe confirmed ? they can't cut the price much more without giving em away.

If this is true  I thought so.

vaio said:

Insider says MS teams up with Samsung to offer Xbox 360 TV's

maxconsole.net — A source who wishes to stay anonymous (should strongly be treated as a RUMOR) has informed us that Microsoft has teamed up with Samsung to release its Xbox 360 in other electronics (TV sets). The specs are built in Xbox 360, 4 USB ports, 512MB HDD space, power button right of light and is set for a November 2008 release in US and Europe.

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Insider_says_MS_teams_up_with_Samsung_to_offer_Xbox_360_TV_s

512MB HDD?

Cool.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Million said:

Million said:
Free XBOX 360 giveaway in europe confirmed ? they can't cut the price much more without giving em away.

Sony did the same with blu-ray. nothing special, but still great for customers.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

i want 1 now

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

So its built into the tv, that sounds pretty cool.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

512 MB HDD would have to be a solid state drive, like a memory card.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Billion said:

Trillion said:

Actually it proves one of the advantages Microsoft has over Sony. Since they're not in the home electronics business they can and will release their designs to other companies. Sony is more closed source so they will keep it on their own hardware.

^^

Tease.

I want one!!