By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the hardest game this generation?

Galaki said:
This should be gauged on the "Normal" difficultly. As anything higher is just AI having more stat boost and your toon nerfed.

Agreed. If you're trying to find hard games, you have to compare the default difficulties. Otherwise, I can say something stupid like Tetris is the hardest game this generations, because that Japanese guy had to do the part with the invisible blocks.

I'd also vote for Fire Emblem on the Wii. Even the default difficulty is extremely challenging for newcomers. Honestly, it's not a good introduction to the Fire Emblem series (you should try to play the Gamecube FE game first, if possible.)

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Around the Network

PGR4 is a mother fucker for sure!

De85 said:
For me it's been Halo on Legendary with skulls, but going for the Saint achievement on Dead Rising has also been tough.

Also, I don't think Ninja Gaiden Sigma should be in the discussion since it's a port of an original xbox game.

You find Dead Rising difficult?

That is beside the point my vote would be for Bioshock just because the spider splicers are a pain in my behind. And those aggresive Big Daddies are annoying.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Ninja Gaiden 2 and Call of Duty 4 on the highest difficulty.

rollgoal in twilight princess :)

Around the Network

Guitar hero 3.

Never played either of these, but I'd say between Contra 4 and Ninja Gaiden 2 just because of their predecessors. There's hardly any excruciating games this generation. Of course that could be considered a good thing.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

has to be guitar hero 3, through fire and flames on expert is insane

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

touch the dead.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

For me its GH3 on expert.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089