By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft will make BILLIONS from Xbox Live.

i love xbox360 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
@i love xbox360

Because you still pay for it at that price.

well if i dont pay i dont play!!!

i just want to no where the xtra $60 come from ????

Well, they had to employ NASA to setup a secure line that was hack proof. They're now sueing NASA for not keeping up their end of the deal. ;)

Anyway, it's called rip-off Britain, it's the price you pay for the NHS, National History Museum, and Johnathon Ross.

Around the Network

@ above - it was an estimated profit margin, besides isn't it called RipOff britain?

Tease.

SamuelRSmith said:
i love xbox360 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
@i love xbox360

Well, they had to employ NASA to setup a secure line that was hack proof. They're now sueing NASA for not keeping up their end of the deal. ;)

Anyway, it's called rip-off Britain, it's the price you pay for the NHS, National History Museum, and Johnathon Ross.

that made me laugh man but the museums r free so they dont rip us off :)

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

@squilliam it seems neither of them took the time to read the Opener. Again the live subscription is not $60 nor is it $80 its 49.99/yr, quit trying to colour ppl opinion by making it seem more than it is.

i love xbox360 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
i love xbox360 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
@i love xbox360

that made me laugh man but the museums r free so they dont rip us off :)

It's free at point of entry, yes. Our taxes pay for it.

Around the Network
Krusnik said:
@squilliam it seems neither of them took the time to read the Opener. Again the live subscription is not $60 nor is it $80 its 49.99/yr, quit trying to colour ppl opinion by making it seem more than it is.

i think u will find it is $80 in the uk caz its £39.99 and its nearly $2 per £1

YES TO BEER

Krusnik said:

Well, we're talking about the UK, where it's £35 a year, or $70.

ahhhhhh i see

The more popular ps3 will get, the more ps3/x360 owners will by ps3 multiplatform games and play on FREE online. =))
Soon enough, ps3 version multiplatform games in USA will outsell x360 versions. =]
PSN becoming better every day. =]

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said:
The more popular ps3 will get, the more ps3/x360 owners will by ps3 multiplatform games and play on FREE online. =))
Soon enough, ps3 version multiplatform games in USA will outsell x360 versions. =]
PSN becoming better every day. =]

no1s talkin bout psn or ps3 here so go to the sony thread and talkin bout it there

YES TO BEER