By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Diablo THREE is closer to reality!

Squilliam said:
Will this be PC only - PC/360 or PC/PS/360. Hmm 60-30-10 would be the chances I would pick for each possibility.

I would go more like 99% PC only.  1% any console.

Around the Network

World of Warcraft is the best MMORPG ever made

Being the best MMORPG is like being the best chinese opera. Nothing entertaining.

I feel that way about Bioware. ^_^

Bioware developed some of the best games I have ever played. (Baldur's Gate 2 ...) But I was really bored by Neverwinter nights

lets hope this is not a 3D game, Diablo should stay in 2D only!!

Kyros said:

Being the best MMORPG is like being the best chinese opera. Nothing entertaining.

Bioware developed some of the best games I have ever played. (Baldur's Gate 2 ...) But I was really bored by Neverwinter nights

Until I see an MMO that doesn't look like a boring grindfest, I'll continue disliking them.

As for Bioware... NWN's singleplayer was fairly lame whereas the toolset and multiplayer were awesome.  Jade Empire redeemed my faith though.  ^_^

it's been a long wait, but this is fantastic news... if it's true.

i guess we'll just have two wait a few more days to confirm if it's legit.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Kyros said:

Until I see an MMO that doesn't look like a boring grindfest, I'll continue disliking them.

As for Bioware... NWN's singleplayer was fairly lame whereas the toolset and multiplayer were awesome.  Jade Empire redeemed my faith though.  ^_^

EVE Online, which was released long before WoW.

shio said:

EVE Online, which was released long before WoW.

The leveling system in EVE is not a grindfest admittedly. The rest of the game though has major issues until you start getting into the PVP. I should say the rest of the game sucks hard outside of the PVP, which is easier and eaiser to get into with every patch. Anything outside of PVP (and even some of the stuff in PVP) is much worse than any of the grindfests in the other MMOs. Still a great game to play if you can get into it though. Harshest learning curve I have ever seen.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

LOL. Knowing Blizzard they'll announce it this year for a release in... 2012... if we're lucky. Still, I want this to be true. Diablo was great and it'll be good to have it back.

it took my life away once .....it'll probably do it again . Hopefully no monthly fees free battle.net servers again .

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread-search.aspx?SearchType=2&searchtext=&x=70&y=9&forumname=d3-general

battle.net got the "Diablo III General Discussion" forum.