By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Good Of A Gamer Are You?

RolStoppable said:

For reference, here's the list of my accomplishments:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=156047

Yes, I really played Road Rash 64.

Oh! I'm definitely up there with your Legend of Zelda: ALTTP speedrun! I believe I finished mine below 3:2x (first number is 2, this, I know for sure!) with minimum heart containers and magic bar. I did mine on the GBA version, but I guess nothing is changed from the SNES version that could benefit my run over yours. But what do you mean by sidequests? The Lv. 3 sword, the 4 Bottles and other stuff like that?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Actually I beat him on my 3rd try at level 65.

Assumption is the key to destruction.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

RolStoppable said:
SHMUPGurus said:
RolStoppable said:

Oh! I'm definitely up there with your Legend of Zelda: ALTTP speedrun! I believe I finished mine below 3:2x (first number is 2, this, I know for sure!) with minimum heart containers and magic bar. I did mine on the GBA version, but I guess nothing is changed from the SNES version that could benefit my run over yours. But what do you mean by sidequests? The Lv. 3 sword, the 4 Bottles and other stuff like that?

All heart pieces, all items, all upgrades for bombs, arrows and the magic bar. Btw, there's a Level 4 sword in this game, a golden one.

lol, good one. =P

But yeah, that's an incredible list! I still can't believe you're amongst the top F-Zero X players on the planet! @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Rol, just admit you are Rol.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

leo-j said:
dtewi said:
@leo-j

You're more of a leo-j type gamer.

I lie about how good I am?

lol sure, ask the warhawk team how good I am.

Not to mention I beat ninja gaiden sigma without breaking a sweat.

I'll vouch to that statement. Leo-J is excellent in a Warhawk, cunning on foot, I don't remember how he is in a Jeep or a tank though. He can show up late to a round and shoot up the rankings to be in the top 2 by the end of the round. It is amazing at times.

Around the Network

I am probably somewhere between Incredible and Epic Win.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

leo-j said:
I am a hardcore gamer therefore..

ROLSTOPPABLE

I AM THAT CATEGORY.

I put a pounding on you in our Warhawk league, remember?

RolStoppable said:

Omg that is such and amazing list of accomplishments. It is even more amazing because metroid games are on there.

sc94597 said:
RolStoppable said:

Omg that is such and amazing list of accomplishments. It is even more amazing because metroid games are on there.

What's even more amazing is that he took the time to create such a list! He must track every single achievement on a personal ''got-to-have-everywhere'' notebook or something! @_@

Random game thought :

SHMUPGurus said:
sc94597 said:
RolStoppable said:

What's even more amazing is that he took the time to create such a list! He must track every single achievement on a personal ''got-to-have-everywhere'' notebook or something! @_@

Yes that too. How long did it take you to make that list rol?