By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Good Of A Gamer Are You?

You can't have 9 years! You're only like 6!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Does beatin smg 100 percent with all stars with both luigi an mario makes me above average?

No. Super Mario Galaxy is easy, save a few stars.

At most, that would rank you as Good.

A better way to determine how good you are is see how long it takes you to collect all 242. Or 121 if that is way too long.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

I'll try to see btw were will I rank if I beat gh3 on expert and no it's not an easy thing to do ever heard of raining blood.

Guitar Hero isn't a measure of skill. It is a measure of reflexes. I don't count that as a game really. DDR is better since you have to time the beats and that takes skills. EBA is even better because you need timing, precision, and control.

If you want a challenge this generation, go for Trauma Center games. The DS ones are the hardest. Also, Ninja Gaiden and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn are hard. Or so I've been told.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Do rpg's require skill or just anyone that plays alot and lv up can be good at those kinds of games?Also have you beat boss battles on intense?I have reach until very hard and haven't try intense if I beat it will that make me a better gamer?

Also I disagree about your gh comment it requires more than just reflexes also memorising the songs in order to beat them and get 5 stars.

RPG's require skill if they are played correctly.

For example, if you play an RPG at the lowest level possible on the highest difficulty throughout the game, then you need ub3r skill.

But, say you level up as quickly as possible to the maximum and you are on the lowest difficulty, then you don't really need skill.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

You do know that is a component of I don't know, EVERY SINGLE GAME!

Memorizing patterns is ESSENTIAL to beating a game. You have to memorize patterns in a boss fight to know when to attack. You need this also to know traps and enemies in a level so you can be prepared. You need that skill in puzzle games, adventure games, action games. All games!

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

ctk495 said:
Do rpg's require skill or just anyone that plays alot and lv up can be good at those kinds of games?Also have you beat boss battles on intense?I have reach until very hard and haven't try intense if I beat it will that make me a better gamer?

It depends on the RPG and how you play it.