By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How would High Voltage Studios set up a voice chat system on the Wii?

-Will they have Mics come along with the game?
-Will the Mic's be compatable with other games comming out? (Other then High Voltage Games?)

How do you think they'll do it?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Doesn't Nintendo have to first set up a system that allows for it? Not to mention, probaly wait until official Nintendo mics are released. Which will probaly be sold seperatlely.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

They could use bluetooth headsets... but then again, it's up to Nintendo if they allow them.

But the technology is there.

I can imagine a bunch of little kids harassing people over SSMBB.

Have they announced this already or are these just hopeful thoughts? They may have an inside track into Nintendo's future plans regarding voice chat or they may be talking out of their ass. Regardless, the ball is in Nintendo's court.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

"-Will they have Mics come along with the game?
-Will the Mic's be compatable with other games comming out? (Other then High Voltage Games?)"

uh, there won't be mics probably.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

*bleu-ocelot* said:

What is this SSMBB thingy you talk about? :D

Eh. I don't see why people want voice chat so much. I mean, in my experience, it always devolves into twelve year olds calling each-other names anyway.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

fazz said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

Sorry,sugar high.I meant SMBB.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
fazz said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

Sorry,sugar high.I meant SMBB.

What is that?